Let's us bring justice To Our daughter feat.

I am shocked when i heard about this news. I was literally shivering. If you can read this without your blood boil starting to boil you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
An eight- years-old girl was confined to a temple for 1 week, drugged, repeatedly raped, and finally killed with a stone.
her name was Miss Asifa, Muslim I guess?
she didn't even know what religion was?
she was brutally raped in a "Devi Sthan'' by morons, Shocked? yes, temple.
Some people even. holding the national flag, screaming ''Jai Shree Ram''in an attempt to prevent the police from filling the charge sheet. What? Is saving rapist our religion? Hindu? Muslim?
Where is a mark? Tell me,  What was her mistake? she is just 8 years old girl. this rape case is a national shame. We have failed to be a human, yes, sad humanity doesn't even exist. Just think about that pain, go and read out the charge sheet, you will cry.
No candle march, no people are protesting for her why? Because of her religion.She is my sister. I stand for her.
i am human and I stand for justice, yes. Hindus must stand for Asifa.
Justice, hang them?
No cut down their *p****s , hands and leg. Throw them away, I guess this is justice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

''WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND''

वो स्त्री है!