My journey of 2k17

This 2k17 was not just a year which just passed, this year has given me such moments that i've never thought before. In the beginning of this year (January) God sent a little life in our lap and i got a good fortune to become a "Maasi".๐Ÿ˜‡
Everything was very simple and was running at its own pace. but suddenly after 4 years one of the most awaited period  knocked on my heart and then my entire life became extra special from an ordinary and then i got many more reasons to be felicitous.
2k17 was quit fresh for me. i took admission in new college, met various people and made new friends but above all these, very much i learned a lot new. 
In the meantime, also to roam  new places. For the very first time i saw the waves of seas near me and felt a relaxed peace in the crowded City. then there came a day that my last two months did not go so well. My own faith was shaken and was stopping me from moving forward. some special friend also missed the middle, with whom i had an attachment. But  then it seems that all the ups and downs are going on, people will come and go but we have to stay with us. 
I gave myself courage and reminded of all the promises that i have made myself. i'll earn lot of name n fame and make my own identity. ๐Ÿ‘
This year i've been honored with very amazing memories and i'll never forget for the rest of my life. 
Those memories which will make me weak I'll leave them here and those which will give me strength and new energy, I would like to take them with me in the Next Year. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เคตो เคธ्เคค्เคฐी เคนै!

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

''WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND''